Friday 3 April 2009

A really simple 12 x12 page you can do with a group in a hour...!

This is a really simple 12 x 12 page i did with a WI group last week!

12 x 12 black cardstock. A strip of patterned so saffron patterned papaer placed on the left hand side and stamped at the bottom, i used a stamp from the pocket silhouetts pack 6 stamps for £15.95. A strip of so saffron card stock corner rounded and placed at the top. letters cut out with die cutter in black cardstock. photo's matt and layered with so saffron cardstock. small flower shapes cut out of off cuts with die cutter, brads placed in middle and secured to page.... letters at bottom cut out of off cuts in so saffron cardstock!

2 comments:

Doreen Martinez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doreen Martinez said...

I love your work! I too am an avid scrapbooker and I am always looking for inspiration to create and organize. I am currently in a contest to win an EZ View desk. It is am amazing piece of furniture. I will buy the workbox if I win the desk. If you like you can view the furniture at the following website and vote for my entry, #274 in the giveaway gallery. Check out my blog for examples of my work sometime soon! Thanks for sharing.
Doreen Martinez

http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/